The shrinking retailer plans to shutter its Redmond and Northgate locations. Some employees will be offered jobs at other locations.
- Microsoft pledges $500 million to tackle housing crisis in Seattle, Eastside
- T-Mobile executives were Trump customers while seeking deal approval
- Huawei reportedly target of U.S. criminal probe for trade secrets theft
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez vs. Wall Street: Lawmaker wins spot on powerful House committee
- It’s official: 6 biggest U.S. banks topped $100 billion in profit
- A major bug in Fortnite gave hackers access to millions of player accounts, researchers say
- Nordstrom slumps, targets slashed after weak holiday sales
Most of the cranes dotting the skyline now are building apartment high-rises, though there are also several new offices going up at a time of intense competition for space among companies.
Accelerometers and gyroscopes in Nike's Adapt shoes will provide a performance snapshot for owners. The shoe self-tightens to an athlete's preference — there are no laces — and is adjustable via an app. They'll need recharging every two weeks. WATCH
- Looking at a dock for your laptop? Here are features you should check out | Practical Mac | Jeff Carlson
- Goodbye console? Google launches game-streaming platform
- Sub makes rapid ascent in Indian Ocean; crew safe
- Court: Online free speech rights trump stalking conviction
- SEC says Musk’s contempt defense ‘borders on the ridiculous’
- Report: National Enquirer paid $200K for private Bezos texts
Without the Space Launch System, NASA would be forced to purchase two heavy-lift vehicle launches.
Haven wants to improve access to primary care, simplify insurance and make prescription drugs more affordable, according to its website, which provides the most detailed information yet about the year-old venture
- Try shutting down your paycheck like a federal employee | Your Funds
- Vanguard ratchets down ETF fees, offering cheapest bond fund
- Investors facing a tax bill for stock mutual funds that fell in 2018
- Expeditors’ 4Q results exceed expectations
- The subprime auto bond market shrugs off record late loan payments
The development is part of an intensifying price war in ETFs and focuses more attention on the specter of zero-fee funds in the industry.
President Donald Trump has raised the prospect of signing a trade pact with China next month. But U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer told lawmakers that much work needs to be done before a deal is reached.
Latest business headlines
NEW YORK (AP) — A New York City councilman accused the Kushner family real estate company on Tuesday of putting tenants in danger by allowing several of its building to avoid safety inspections. New York Oversight Committee Chair Ritchie Torres said his investigation showed that the firm once run by President Donald Trump's son-in-law, Jared...