- ‘Dear Evan Hansen,’ a teen musical hit, delves into deep, and digital, issues
- ‘Cold War’ tells a mesmerizing love story through music, chilly beauty and empty spaces WATCH
- Now streaming: ‘Eighth Grade,’ ‘The Old Man & the Gun,’ ‘Halloween’ sequel
- Paperback Picks: books by Dave Eggers, Ursula K. Le Guin and more VIEW
- It’s going to cost more to ‘Netflix and chill’ as company raises rates in U.S.
- MLK Day 2019: Events in the Seattle area honor the life and legacy of Martin Luther King Jr.
- James Gunn says he’s a better person after being fired
- ‘The Lighthouse,’ with Robert Pattinson, illuminates Cannes
“The Pioneers” is the nation’s top nonfiction best-seller.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — It's been a roller-coaster year for James Gunn, who was fired from "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" over old tweets in July, and rehired this March. But the writer-director who shepherded the first two "Guardians" films to critical and box office success said the experience has been an educational one....
‘Game of Thrones’The series finale; after last week’s fiery penultimate episode that set ratings records, topping the previous record number of viewers set by last year’s Season 7 finale, more epic drama is ahead in the final episode of the medieval fantasy based on George R.R. Martin’s best-selling book series, filled with magic, dragons and...