A little "homage'' to teammate Luke Willson from a few other teammates Monday also gives a peek into how Carroll likes his team to have fun.
- If you thought Seahawks would blow lead vs. Vikings, you haven’t been watching | Matt Calkins
- Huskies keep high-scoring trend rolling with 90-80 victory over EWU, now look toward Gonzaga VIEW
- Ziggy Ansah’s shoulder is ‘a problem,’ but otherwise Seahawks mostly healthy after Vikings game
- Scouting report: UW Huskies look to extend dominance over Eastern Washington
- USC retains coach Clay Helton despite fan dissatisfaction
- Gonzaga rolls past Texas Southern 101-62
- UW’s Mike Hopkins reflects on time with ‘mentor and friend’ Chris Petersen
- Chris Petersen’s resignation was stunning, but there are hints at why he decided to walk away from UW | Larry Stone WATCH
Top Sports Stories
Kasen Williams, the former UW star, said. "My favorite part is the helmets. The helmets stood out to me the most." VIEW
There was no victory celebration for the Seahawks' defense three games ago when Seattle beat Tampa Bay 40-34 in overtime. At that point, though, the defenders decided it was time for a change. A change for the better.
UW coaching shakeup
Hockey2021 Expansion to Seattle
- The King’s Farewell: The end of Felix Hernandez’s long, complicated journey with the Mariners | In-depth
- How, in one zany, quirky season, the Seattle Pilots became so much more than a footnote in history | Larry Stone VIEW
- 40 years ago, an unheralded group of Sonics brought Seattle its only NBA title. Here’s how they did it.
- The forgotten story of Game 6: The Mother’s Day drama that kept the 1979 Sonics’ title hopes alive
- 5-star recruit Isaiah Stewart is bringing a tenacious work ethic to UW. He can thank his dad for that.
Major League BaseballAround the League
NEW YORK (AP) — Blake Snell, Juan Soto and Bo Bichette are among the baseball stars switching over to PlayStation with America's pastime on hold. Thirty big leaguers — one from each team — have signed on to play a round-robin regular season on the MLB The Show video game with the real season on...
National Football LeagueAround the League
The XFL has suspended operations and laid off its employees. XFL workers were told of the layoffs during an in-house conference call Friday. After canceling the remainder of its season last month because of the coronavirus pandemic, but promising to be back in 2021, the upstart league backed by WWE has left its future in...
National Basketball AssociationAround the League
IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — Iowa All-America center Luka Garza announced he'll enter the NBA draft process without an agent so he can maintain his college eligibility. “This year was one I could never have imagined,” Garza said Friday. “None of the awards or accolades could have happened without the University of Iowa, my coaches,...