Senior guard David Crisp is neither making excuses nor leaving anything to chance with just a few months of basketball left in his college career. He's willing to do whatever is necessary to get the Huskies to the NCAA tournament.
- Game film, drawing plays and U.S. policy in Yemen: A first look at what Mike Leach could teach at WSU
- Reports: Sentencing for Mychal Kendricks pushed back to April
- Lions hire Darrell Bevell as offensive coordinator
- Steve Gleason Neuroscience Institute to open this year at WSU-Spokane
- Chris Petersen again taps into Boise State pipeline for Huskies’ new wide receivers coach
- Report: Seahawks to hire former UW trainer Ivan Lewis as head strength coach
- Seahawks DE Frank Clark says he played the 2018 season at 60 percent health, with injured elbows
- A year after Tyler Hilinski’s death, ‘Hilinski’s Hope’ nonprofit partners with NCAA to promote mental health awareness
- Seattle U looking for big things from ‘dedicated’ guard Delante Jones, who has always cherished basketball
- Federal Way’s Jaden McDaniels, Kentridge’s JaQuaya Miller lead McDonald’s All-American nominees
Top Sports Stories
There are many examples of people who shined in multiple sports before reaching the apex of their craft (LeBron James and Allen Iverson both played high-school football). Plus, the benefits package for going the two-sport route is hard to pass up.
Myles Bryant's return for his senior season gives the reloading defense a boost. Also: Who might the 2019 MVP be? Is Salvon Ahmed the new featured back?
Analysis and opinions on the additions for Yusei Kikuchi, Tim Beckham and Cory Gearrin go the 40-man roster and the signing of Dustin Ackley to a minor league deal.
The Seahawks finished 2018 as the surprise of the NFL, with a 10-6 record and a postseason berth. With the season behind them, our Seahawks beat writers Bob Condotta and Mike Vorel now hand out a bevy of post-season awards.
The Seahawks overhauled their roster last offseason. But what surprises await this offseason? Questions abound in regard to Russell Wilson, Bobby Wagner, K.J. Wright, Kam Chancellor and the backup QB situation.
Overall, this was a good season for the Seahawks. Russell Wilson gets an A, as do Tyler Lockett, Doug Baldwin and Bobby Wagner. But there's lots of debate elsewhere.
Hockey2021 Expansion to Seattle
- Sockeyes or Totems? Announcing the winner of our (unofficial) tournament to name Seattle’s NHL team VIEW
- NHL commissioner Gary Bettman says Seattle will get All-Star Game ‘within seven years’ of team launch
- How much money can Seattle NHL fans expect to pay for tickets? More than in most other sports
- Malkin at 1,000; a star hiding in plain sight VIEW
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
- More than the Metropolitans: Before NHL arrives, a comprehensive Seattle hockey history VIEW
- Intensity, camaraderie and Rose Bowls: How 1959 and 1960 UW teams put Huskies on the map VIEW
- ‘It was indescribable’: An oral history of Sonics’ final game at KeyArena as the NBA returns a decade later VIEW
- How the Storm rebuilt and won the 2018 WNBA title eight years after its 2010 championship
- Summiting ‘Savage Mountain’: The harrowing story of these Washington climbers’ K2 ascent VIEW